I made this!

My photo
I like talking, so much so that now I have both a Vlog AND a Blog. You're welcome, internet.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

mobile blog?

Ladies and gentlemen I am taking this blog on the road! Ok, so I am still sitting inside my house, BUT I am blogging from my phone! This is actually quite time consuming to do, and will probably be shortish, but my lappy has finally had its final day.

Yes that is right, the laptop has finally gone the way of old yeller....in the sense that i took it out back and shot it. So no more web surfing for me ( goodbye, dear sweet pr0n ). And as I sit here, listening to Cher ( fuck you, shut up ) I am trying to find things to do with my hands. And that, interwebs, is how your uncle, mobile bloggy, was born...*sniff* isn't birth grand......fuck I hate babies.

Children crap all over your mobile soul
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment