I made this!

My photo
I like talking, so much so that now I have both a Vlog AND a Blog. You're welcome, internet.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goodbye Liquor...

Herro Interwebs,

Today is an important day for me, as it is the day that I say goodbye to alcohol. I know, I know, some of you only ever see me when we're drinking, and it pains me to say that I'll probably never see you again...huh....it didn't pain me to say that half as much as I thought it would. I have a new volleyball season starting tomorrow, and Wushu starts this weekend, so it is in my best interest to cut out the drinking out at the clubs and bars and house parties. ( Ok I don't really go to house parties, I hate them in fact, but now I REALLY won't be going to them. )

Now beer, I know you're thinking " But Lance, we've been so good together. Are you really just going to up and leave me??" Fear not, my liquid friend, I will still be able to have the evening beer with dinner or whilst I watch sports. It's just in public outings where I would normally drink you heavily that we can no longer be together, we'll be secret friends! Like with that hunchbacked kid at school!

Well, all goodbye's aside, I'm gonna go play at the gym.

Alcohol dulls your soul's reflexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment