I made this!

My photo
I like talking, so much so that now I have both a Vlog AND a Blog. You're welcome, internet.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gears!

Not a whole lot to say today as far as gaming and nerdhood goes, but I figured I'd say something anyway, as I am also going to make a Vlog today. I will try not to talk about the same things here as I do there. . . no promises though.

Writing Duck Tales out didn't get it outta my head, instead it just reminded me of other songs from my childhood shows that I enjoy, like Darkwing Duck, and Chip and Dale and Sonic the Hedgehog. What was your favorite of all those shows and why? Post on my facebook if you're not sure how to post on here. Mine was Sonic the hedgehog. So much so actually, that I've had a Sonic the hedgehog stuffie every since I was young and it's been in my bed almost every night since ( didn't bring it to japan...don't wanna lose it).

but this blog is being cut short Cause I have to go make a vlog to end all vlogs ( it's not going to do that i'll keep vlogging I promise)

Cartoon themes make your soul  follow a bouncing ball. . .

2 comments:

  1. I of course liked the TMNT but also The Cows of MooMesa were another fav :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ch-ch-ch-chip and dale! rescue rangers... ch-ch-ch-chip and dale! rescue rangers... I have to agree with TMNT. I have all the seasons on my lappy. As for why... I can't really put my finger on any one reason but it was just that everything about them was cool, and Bebop and Rocksteady were hilariously stupid. Mikey was so cool!

    ReplyDelete