I made this!

My photo
I like talking, so much so that now I have both a Vlog AND a Blog. You're welcome, internet.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Holy Crap Internet I missed you

Hey guys . . . and girl . . . ( I assume only my mom reads this ). It's been hella long since I made a video OR made a blog, I've been working like crazy, and in my time off I've been doing activities and wushu and studying lots of stuff and I completely forgot about you. And for that, I am sorry.

I promise tomorrow I will make a video AND a vlog that isn't short and doesn't suck. So if you really really really love me you will visit both tomorrow . . . all 5 of you that read this.

GEEK NEWS! I've dinged 40 ( yes i've still managed to find time for that...you know what THAT is ) Which I think is pretty good for a week, or pretty sad for a week I'm not sure what to call it. I am going to go now and watch some Wushu vids and see if I can't learn anything more.

Wushu cleanses the soul . . .

2 comments:

  1. Yes it has been a while!! Damn work gets in the way of everything eh. :D You writing in your blog and/or doing the video Lets ME have some sanity. oops I'm Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 girls!
    Hi to me too! I read your blog.

    from your anonymous sister.

    ReplyDelete