I made this!

My photo
I like talking, so much so that now I have both a Vlog AND a Blog. You're welcome, internet.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Gotta get on the wood daver Train!

OhmyGodOhmyGodIJustHadMyThirdCupofCoffeeLikeEverAndIDon'tLikeTheTasteofCoffeebutILikeThe EffectofCoffeeIt'sMakingMereallyreallyHyperGottagogogogogo. IfeellikeGarfieldWhenheJustDrankouttatheBottomofthePot,YouCanMakeLotsofGoodFoodCookinginaPot.
IWonderifYouCanCookBurgersinaPot?Theyprobablywouldn'tbeasgoodasSonicburgersthough.I'veneveractuallyhadaSonicburger,butIusedtoWatchSonictheHedgehog.IneverLikedTailesThough.IHaveTheThemeFromDuckTalesStuckinMyhead,MaybeifItypeTheWholeThingoutItWillGetouttaMyHead.

Life is like a hurricane, here in, Duckburg. Race Cars, lasers, Aeroplanes - It's a Duck Blur! You might solve a mystery, Or rewrite history!
Duck Tales! (Whoo ooh)Tales of daring do bad, and good luck tales! ( Whoo ooh) D-d-d-danger lurks behind you, there's a stranger out to find you.What to do? Just grab on to some
Duck Tales! (Whoo ooh) Not pony tails or cotton tails but
Duck Tales! (Whoo ooh)
When it seems they're head for the final curtain. Bold deduction never fails, that's for certain.
The worst of messes become successes Duck Tales! (Whoo ooh)Tales of daring do bad, and good luck tales! Not pony tails or cotton tails but Duck Tales! ( whoo ooh )

Taking the time to type that out calmed me down a bit...so I can space between my words because I no longer need the effect of me talking really fast. ( Good luck reading that everyone < mom > ) I'm gonna go do Tai Chi or something else that involves slow movements.

If you understand the title of this blog I love you.

Coffee burns your soul . . .

2 comments:

  1. ha ha.. too funny Lance. Did you actually do Tai Chi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pictured you typing that out. IIII love that showwww.

    ReplyDelete