I made this!

My photo
I like talking, so much so that now I have both a Vlog AND a Blog. You're welcome, internet.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dammit Lance

           Sooo when I'm not working here I've been doing a lot with my time, I've been playing basketball, I've been studying Japanese, I've been studying some physics,I've been working out, I've been going to the pub with other staff, BUT I still manage to have some extra free time with my day with which I have nothing to do. So naturally, I made the dumbest choice possible and reactivated my WoW subscription.
Now this isn't THAT big of a deal. . . yet. I've still managed to do all the other things that I just listed up top today and that makes me feel pretty good (I even worked today). But I still feel like a drug addict who just keeps relapsing even though they say they're clean this time. . . I'm essentially Lindsay Lohan with carpal tunnel, minus the ginger. But I just figured I would give everyone another reason to laugh at me, I'm gonna go to the pub now and NOT tell everyone I work with that I was playing WoW today.

 WoW takes your soul as a subscription fee. . .

2 comments:

  1. you go to hell, you go to hell and you die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will swallow your soul slowly. Then one day you'll wake up and reach for it, only to realize it's in Blizzard's bank account. Then when you decide you want it back they'll ask, "sure! hey, wanna try Cataclysm?". Then you'll forget your original request.

    ReplyDelete